Saturday, July 02, 2005

This is a milestone!



This is the first post in my side action blog that will chronicle the wisdom and pleasure of the U.S. servicemember as they are bored out of their goard in the solitude of the plastic poopers they call the portopotty! Over here the company that cleans them is called Toifor, but I don't get it! Anyways, some are too dirty for this site(And some I actually mean TOO dirty, I don't know what that stuff smeared on the wall is!) But this is a place that collects thoughts(and smells, and buggers, and stains, and you name it!)
A lot of blood, sweat, and tears go into the utilazation of these facilities! And I really mean that literally!
So sit back, enjoy, and be afraid.......Be very afraid!!!!!!!!!!!

The first picture is just the cluster of PoP's(That is what we'll call them)!
This cluster(No pun intended) gave us material to last a week! Good stuff!
Our first PoP all star is the one with 2 messages close to each other!
1 has a smiley face with the phrase "This is against Army policy" So I guess the person wasn't having a good day!
The second message comes from a person who I don't know if the military is the right thing for them because they stated "I always put the mission 3rd or 4th" I hope they get it together!

Food for thought!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger barb said...

So what's up with the hole?

6:45 PM  
Blogger Bergschlawiner said...

I liked the porry outside the MWR at Abu Ghraib that had an inscription saying "Lyndie England was impregnated here"

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home