Tuesday, September 27, 2005

No Dietrich, but EL Panty Bandito!!!!


Looks like El Panty Bandito has struck Camp Victory.
I really did not think they would make it to Iraq, but he's made it! (Or is it SHE?)
You can also see some of the debate that goes on amongst people overseas and their reasons for being over here! Someone wants to fight in war to make gas cheaper so they can sell more cars.
Great idea! That must be like an arsonist on the fire department, who goes around setting fires to get more work!
OK, more Dietrich next time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

LMAO...yes, pun intended.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Glad to see you are still at it, Eric! I haven't dropped by in a while so I thought I would stop in and once again, your stories managed to bring a smile to my face! Thanks!

3:03 PM  
Blogger --TBAS said...

sweeeeetttt....dude, if you get the chance, get over to Camp Striker on the other side---they have a PoP farm and some hilarious shit in there like "hey army girl, whats it feel like going back home and being ugly again?"

god, that my favorite....

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home